OVERVIEWThe Integration syncs the hours recorded against employees in the Revel Management Console via the Clock in/Clock out function or manual user input (directly into the Revel Management Console).
- Sync payroll for multiple establishments
- Set the pay rates depending on the day (e.g. overtime pay for Saturday and Sunday)
- Option to round time recorded to the following increments: 15mins, 30mins, 1hr
REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO ENABLING THE INTEGRATION
- Load all employee details to Xero
- Select a pay calendar for each employee
- Set the earnings rate/s on the pay template
- When the integration syncs a draft time sheet is created in Xero and populated with time recorded in the Revel Management Console. The data from Revel will be synced to Xero on a fixed schedule (as configured during setup). This should correspond with the end of the business’ trading hours (after all employees should have clocked out off work).
- The Payroll Administrator should review the Revel data and confirm it is correct (e.g. with store managers or employees) prior to the end of the pay period. Any adjustments should be made in the Revel Management Console prior to the scheduled sync time of the integration (as incorrect data may be synced to Xero).
- At the end of the pay period, the Payroll Administrator will approve the draft timesheets and generate a draft pay run. All hours recorded in the timesheets will then be transferred to the employees pay slip.
- Pay run is posted