Complete a form or send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get on it immediately.
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?
2. 5.5 Degrees is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
3. 5.5 Degrees is bound by the Privacy Act 1988(Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
5. We collect your personal information in two ways: from your input and automatically from your use. The following personal data is captured via your direct input:
5.1. Contact information (first name, last name, email, phone, company details).
5.2. Billing information (billing address, shipping address, order history, products order, payment method).
5.3. Unique identifiers (user name, account number, password).
5.4. Preferences information (profile picture, communication preferences).
6. There are many aspects of the site, which can be viewed without providing personal information. However, in order to obtain a licence for the use of 5.5 Degrees’ products and services, and for access to future 5.5 Degrees support features, you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or sensitive personal information to assist in the recovery of your lost password.
7. The following information is collected automatically so we can tell how you use our services and website:
7.1. IP address.
7.2. Computer, device, connection information (browser type, version, operating system, device, ISP, location).
7.3. Browsing data, such as referring and exit pages, search terms you use, pages you visited, how long you visit the website for, date and timestamp of your visits.
8. We use the following third-party services that store your personal information:
8.1. Google Analytics (to track user activity anonymously);
8.2. Mailchimp (for newsletters and marketing emails);
8.3. Stripe (to securely process your payments);
8.4. Hubspot (to manage our business interactions with you);
8.5. Olark (to let you contact us via chat in real time); and
8.6. Atlassian Service Desk (to let you submit support tickets and general enquiries).
9. We use collected information to:
9.1. Gauge visitor traffic and trends;
9.2. Deliver personalised content to you while you are on the site;
9.3. Fulfill and maintain your order and subscription should you use any of our products and services;
9.4. Ensure the product contains your personal information in accordance with its intended purpose;
9.5. Send you newsletters and marketing communications;
9.6. Respond to your questions and concerns; and/or
9.7. Improve our website and services.
10. From time to time, we may use also use your personal information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will only use data collected from the time of the policy change for these new purposes.
11. We may occasionally engage other companies or individuals to provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies or individuals will be permitted by 5.5 Degrees to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the relevant service. 5.5 Degrees takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
12. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
13. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
14. We will store all the personal information you provide on a secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers, accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
15. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
16. You are responsible for keeping any password(s) you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
17. Depending on where you live, your personal information may be transferred to and stored on servers and facilities located outside of the country where you live, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country. When we transfer your personal information, we take steps to ensure that your information remains protected as required by applicable law, including through the use of binding written contracts.
18. You have a right to access your personal information held by 5.5 Degrees, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
19. 5.5 Degrees may allow registered users to directly access their account information and make any updates upon login at any time. This information is maintained by you or upon your request.
20. You have a right to instruct is not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. To opt out from our newsletter and marketing emails, please use the Unsubscribe link in the bottom of our emails or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. You may request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information by contacting email@example.com. We will endeavour to fulfil your request according to our policies, but some personal information may remain in the backup copies for a certain period of time.
5.5 Degrees Pty Ltd
4/200 Victoria Rd
Drummoyne NSW 2047
Phone: +61 (0) 2 9539 7813
Last updated: 25 May 2018
3. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
4. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
5. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
6. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
7. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
8.1. maintain a user’s logged-in status;
8.2. store user’s products in cart prior to checkout; and
8.3. track and analyse website usage with Google Analytics and Hubspot; and
8.4. provide customer support using our online live chat Olark.
9. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
10. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
11. The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: _ga, _gid, __ajs_anonymous_id, ajs_group_id, ajd_user_id.
12. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
14. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; see your individual browser’s Help for how to do this.
15. If you block cookies such as WordPress and Olark cookies, you will not be able to use some of the features on our website.
16. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; see your individual browser’s Help for how to do this.
17. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
18. Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of 5.5 Degrees. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
19. Our webpages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyse how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
20. Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third-party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyse how our site is used.
21. We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimise how our site is used.
By disagreeing you will no longer have access to our site and will be logged out.